Everything made at Abel is designed to last through a lifetime of hard work out on the water, and this is the thought behind the line of Abel Nippers. The jaws are fully replaceable and capable of cutting anything from the tiniest 7X tippet to 100lb mono and braided line as well. They are available in the full rainbow of custom colors and fish graphic finishes.
These nippers are wholly made in America. The matching lanyard is of a similar quality and protects the nippers against loss. The jaws are machined from Stainless Steel then heat-treated and the jaws are replaceable and warrantied for 2 full years.
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- Anodized aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Saltwater resistant
- Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
- 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Standard Black - $ 84.99, Solid Finishes - $104.99, Fish Graphic - $ 164.99
- *Fish Graphic options may take up to 4-6 weeks to ship
- Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
- Body - T-6061 T6 Aluminum
- Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
- Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
- Weight: .7 ounces
- Height: .420"
- Length: 1.800"
- Top Width: .710"
- Bottom Width: .560"