FlyMasters White River Rendezvous
May 5th 10 am to 4 pm
Here is what we will have at the White River below the Bridge on 116th Street in Fishers, Indiana.
- Fly Rods from all the companies in our store for you to cast on the water.
- Karin Miller demonstrating her Zen Tenkara rods and accessories. See below for more details of her expertise with Tenkara.
- Dirk Fischbach from Winston Fly Rods entering you for the Cast a Winston-Win a Winston contest. Plus other new Winston Rods for this year. Details below.
- Food and beverage to keep you refreshed!
- Casting instruction to help you refine your stroke. The Wulff Fly Line representative will help you with line selection and teach you how to use the Wristlock training aid.
- Casting practice for two handed rods. Bring your stuff and let us get it refined for your trips this summer and fall.
- Reggie Alexander with Friends of the White River will be there to show the new app and hand out some maps for White River Access!
Directions: The road that leads under the bridge is Wapihani Drive. 1/2 block North of 116th Street and Eller Road